Skip to content
Information for authors
- To contribute a paper, please submit your paper to the editorial office of the journal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Papers submitted to IJDATICS must present original work that has not been published and is not simultaneously under review elsewhere. If the article is accepted for publication, the authors must agree to the automatic transfer of copyright to IJDATICS.
- Papers should be written in English. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
- Preparation of the manuscript must be in Microsoft Word. There is no template for the initial paper. The Microsoft Word Templates for preparing the camera ready of the accepted papers are available by email to email@example.com.
- At least three referees from the editorial board will review the manuscript and their comments will be returned to the authors. There are three possible outcomes: Accept, Publish with minor corrections and Reject. The targeted electronic publication time is about six months after the manuscript is received.
- After a manuscript has been accepted for publication, the authors will be requested to pay a charge of USD 120 per each article to cover part of the cost of publication.