Paper Submissions, Proceedings, Indexing and Journal Publications
All submitted papers should be in the form of .pdf and are to be limited to a maximum length of 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references. There is no template for the initial paper. Please submit full papers using the EasyChair CICET 2019 webpage at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cicet2019.
If the paper(s) is/are accepted for publication, at least one of the authors of the accepted paper(s) must register to the CICET 2019.
Please note that the accepted papers in CICET 2019 will be published as a special issue of the International Journal IJDATICS (ISSN: 2223523X).
Papers presented at CICET 2019 will then be recommended to be extended for a range of Special Issues (SIs) for a number of international journals which are indexed by SCI-E, ESCI, Scopus, and/or EI, subject to the standards and quality requirements of that SI, listed as follows for your reference:
- Journal of Cognitive Science (Scopus & ESCI)
- Symmetry (SCI-E)
- Journal of Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences (SCI-E & Scopus)
- Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security (Scopus)
- Journal of Information Processing Systems (ESCI)
- Journal of Sensors (SCI-E)
- Applied Sciences (SCI-E)
- Journal of Internet Technology (SCI-E)
- Journal of Universal Computer Science (SCI-E)
- In addition, author(s) of excellent papers will be invited to submit distinguished contribution as a book chapter for the edited book: “Next Generation Database Management for Information Technology and Telecommuication Services”, published in the book series: EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing.