We view the promotion of early-stage MSc/Ph.D. student research as a key part of the mission of the CICET 2017 conference. The inaugural CICET 2017 MSc/Ph.D. student workshop provides a high quality forum in which MSc/Ph.D. students could present their research to leading international academics who are attending the main CICET 2017 conference.
The attendance of CICET 2017 MSc/Ph.D. student workshop is for free. The attendees can have admission to all sessions of the MSc/Ph.D. student workshop, but not including the main conference reception, banquet, conference proceedings, etc.
The scope of this workshop includes, but is not limited to:
- Distributed Systems, Grid Computing and Services Computing
- Scientific Computing and Applications
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Autonomous Systems
- Intelligent Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer Networks and Data Communications
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Design, Analysis and Tools for Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Control and Robotics
- Computer Graphics, Animation, and Virtual Reality
- Computers in Education and Learning Technologies
- Computer Modeling and Simulations
- Computer Security and Privacy
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Big Data Modelling
- Big Data for Industries (government, healthcare, etc.)
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
Student authors are invited to submit first extended abstracts (less than two pages). Please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should have not been published previously or under consideration for publication. Selected papers will be invited for full paper submission shortly later to the International Journal IJDATICS (ISSN: 2223523X) and oral presentation at the CICET 2017.
Paper submission deadline: 1 July 2017
Notification of acceptance: 1 August 2017
Camera ready deadline: 15 August 2017
Author registration: 15 August 2017
Conference Dates: 23-25, October, 2017
Publication date for selected papers in IJDATICS: Determined by the editor-in-chief of IJDATICS.