Registration is now open. The registration fees for CICET 2017 are as follows:
(before 30 June 2017)
(after 30 June 2017)
|Regular first paper||US$ 300||US$ 350|
|Regular second paper||US$ 180||US$ 200|
|Student||US$ 200||US$ 220|
- Each accepted paper has to be registered by at least one author at the regular rate before the camera-ready paper deadline.
- Both regular and student registrations include admission to all sessions of the conference, one reception, one banquet, one conference proceedings, an optional excursion and other conference materials.
- The conference registration fees will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- If someone registers as a student, s/he must provide a reasonable certificate from his/her institution.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Step 1: Make your bank transfer to the following account:
- Beneficiary’s account No: 112 382312 838
- Beneficiary’s name : SOLARI (ASIA) Limited
- Beneficiary’s bank name : The Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Beneficiary’s bank address : No.1 Queen’s Road Central Hong Kong
- SWIFT Code : HSBCHKHHHKH
Step 2: After having registered to CICET, please send the scanned bank transfer receipt file to firstname.lastname@example.org.