All submitted papers should be in the form of .pdf and are to be limited to a maximum length of 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references. There is no template for the initial paper. Please submit full papers using the EasyChair CICET 2017 Webpage at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cicet2017.
If the paper(s) is/are accepted for publication, at least one of the authors of the accepted paper(s) must register to the CICET 2017.
Please note that the accepted papers in CICET 2017 will be published as a special issue of the International Journal IJDATICS (ISSN: 2223523X).
Papers presented at CICET 2017 will then be recommended to be extended for a range of Special Issues (SIs) for a number of international journals which are indexed by SCI-E, ESCI, Scopus, and/or EI, subject to the standards and quality requirements of that SI, listed as follows for your reference:
- Journal of Cognitive Science (Scopus & ESCI)
- Symmetry: Special Issue “Symmetry in Systems Design and Analysis” (SCI-E & reopen, IF 1.457)
- Symmetry: Special Issue “Emerging Approaches and Advances in Big Data” (SCI-E, IF 1.457)
- IAENG International Journal of Computer Science (EI & Scopus)
- Sustainability: Special Issue “Autonomous and Sustainable Computing for preparing the Internet of Things Environment” (SCI-E, IF 1.789)
- Journal of Information Processing Systems (ESCI & EI)
- Journal of Sensors: Special Issue “Advanced Internet of Things and Big Data Technology for Smart Human-Care Services” (SCI-E, IF 1.704)
- Journal of Universal Computer Science: Special Issue “Recent Advancements in Big Data Technologies and Applications in Computing, IoT and Computer Engineering Technology” (SCI-E, IF 0.466)
- Journal of Advanced Researches on Networks and Communications (Open Access)
In addition, author(s) of excellent papers will be invited to submit distinguished contribution as book chapter for the edited book: “Recent Advancements in Computing, IoT and Computer Engineering Technology”, published by LAMBERT Academic Publishing (https://www.lap-publishing.com).